HomeNet South Asia represents over 900,000 home-based worker voices in South Asia. Our membership includes producer companies, cooperatives and social enterprises. With these organisations, home-based workers:
- Are involved in decision-making processes.
- They earn fair wages.
- They have access to safe and violence-free work environments.
- They make products that are ethical and that preserve traditions.
- They make direct linkages with like-minded brands and companies, reducing exploitation.
- They have access to trainings.
- They receive support from their organisations, especially, during a crisis.
Website - http://www.sabahbt.org/
Shop: Jattu Building (opposite old UNDP), Thimphu, Bhutan
Business Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - https://sewaruaab.com/
Business Enquiry: email@example.com
Website - https://www.sadhna.org/
Business Enquiry: https://store.sadhna.org/contacts/
SEWA Trade Facilitation Centre
For their website click here. Hyperlink - http://www.sewatfc.org/
Business Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maldives Authentic Crafts Cooperative Society (MACCS)
Website - https://www.facebook.com/maccsociety
Business Enquiry: email@example.com
Website - http://sabahnp.org/
Shop: Kopundole, Lalitpur
Business Enquiry: http://sabahnp.org/contact-us
Website - https://www.facebook.com/sabahmanager/
Shop: MM Alam Rd, Block B1 Block B 1 Gulberg III, Lahore
Business Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
SABAH Sri Lanka
Website - http://www.sabahlk.org/
Business Enquiry: email@example.com